Showing the single result
Hydrocodone 10/325mg$499.00 – $1,599.00
Hydrocodone is an opioid analgesic that has slightly less potent than Oxycodone. It is available in these combinations’ products; Norco, Hycet oral solution (Hydrocodone and acetaminophen), and Vicoprofen (Hydrocodone and ibuprofen).
So, it is an opioid pain medication, also known as narcotics in the streets. Users can Buy Hydrocodone online in two forms; an extended-release capsule and an immediate version (as combination products).
The doctors prescribe this opioid medication to suppress moderate to severe pain, which is achieved by blocking the receptors in the central nervous system. Historically, it has been used as a cough suppressant, although this has mostly been replaced by Dextromethorphan in current cough and cold formulations.
The United States FDA (Food and Drug Administration) first approved it for use as part of cough suppressant syrup in March 1943.
Hysingla ER and Zohydro ER are two extended-release forms of Hydrocodone. Users should order Hydrocodone online in such form only when treatment is needed for around the clock treatment. Hydrocodone ER tablets should not be used for use on an as-needed basis for pain.
How should this medicine be used?
Patients should follow all instructions and precautions mentioned in the prescription label; they should take capsules or tablets by mouth exactly as prescribed by their doctor or pharmacist.
They may use this opioid drug by mouth with or without food as instructed by their healthcare provider. Usually, an extended-release capsule is taken once every 12 hours when the tablet form can be administered once daily.
Users should take this medication through a regular schedule and be careful about the effects of the drug. They should not use two or more than two dosages to makeover a missing dose. Never try to take medication through over or more frequent doses than prescribed; it will not give any extra heal.
You may stop using Hydrocodone gradually when needed; they should not stop using it suddenly. This can produce some unpleasant consequences for the drug.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking Hydrocodone
- An individual who is allergic to Hydrocodone should not use this medication.
- One who is suffering from severe asthma or breathing problems should avoid using such medicine.
- The user who has a blockage in his/her intestine or stomach should not use Hydrocodone.
Patients should consult their doctor if they have or ever had any of the given below conditions; To make sure Hydrocodone is safe for them.
- Users should talk to their doctor or pharmacist if they have ever experienced a breathing problem or lung disease.
- You should also discuss their head injuries, brain tumour, and seizures.
- Patients should avoid using other drugs or alcohol while taking treatment through Hydrocodone. If someone has a drug or alcohol addiction, he/she should talk to the doctor.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Some negative consequences have been reported associated with hydrocodone use. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away;
Dry mouth, stomach pain, tiredness, headache, muscle tightening, back pain, difficulty, painful or frequent urination, difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, uncomfortable shaking of a part of the body, foot, leg, or ankle swelling, etc.
Some severe side effects also can occur; users should call their doctor immediately or get medical treatment.
- Chest pain
- Hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)
- Swelling of your eyes
- Fast heartbeat, shivering
- Severe muscle stiffness or twitching
- Hives, loss of coordination
- Vomiting or diarrhoea
- Loss of appetite
- Weakness or dizziness
- Inability to get or keep an erection
- Irregular menstruation
- Decreased sexual desire
- Face, lips, tongue, or throat, hoarseness
- Changes in heartbeat
- Itching, and
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing, etc.